Operator Platform 2.0
Celab Operator Platform is a scalable solution that offers fundamental features for easy dispatching as well as advanced features for efficient workforce management. The modular design includes call, status and contact management, map based tracking, remote control features and Google Maps and Street View integration.
• Decreasing Costs. Celab Operator Platform has been developed to be available even for limited budgets resulting in a scalable design with dynamic licensing options. Unlike many dispatch solutions COP 2.0 doesn’t require any expensive hard line connections.Instead it uses a standard Motorola TETRA terminal for data transfers. By providing full capacity even on a mid-range PC it can cut costs even further.
• Increasing Efficiency. Standard features like call, alarm and contact management lets operators easily monitor conversations and intuitively communicate with users in the field. Meanwhile advanced options like remote control, map based location and Google Streetview enables them to efficiently manage and control resources.
• Customisable Experience. The interface is easily adapted to your organisation. Almost all functions, views and nomenclature can be adjusted to your preferences. The solution can be delivered in different mobile or stationary setups and shipped with a variety of peripherals to fit your specific needs.
• Call, SDS and Status Management.
• Call-back request management.
• Contact management (prioritised contacts, grouped contacts).
• Emergency and alarm management.
• User generated shortcuts (calls, SDS, status).
• Google Maps integration.
• Call log and voice recording.
• Filtering, sorting and search features.
• Remote control features.
• Standard computer with Windows 7 or 8, connected to a Motorola TETRA terminal.
• Google Maps/Streetview requires internet connection.
• Remote Control requires Motorola Remote Control feature.
• Voice log/Telephone interconnect/Extra displays/etc requires extra hardware.