Enhances resource management by combining mobile job ticketing, alarm management, status reporting and navigation in intuitive touch-screen based solution.
Four.C alerts mobile workers of incoming job tickets and clearly presents task information on the seven inch screen. During the assignment the always visible virtual status panel also lets them easily report their progress back to command. Depending on the included information both navigation mode and/or talk group changes can be initiated with the push of a button.
• Customisable Status Reporting. Up to 16 configurable status buttons of which seven are always visible. All statuses can be configured to be sent to two different recipients. Buttons can also be set to initiate automated procedures, like changing talk groups on other radios.
• Simple Interface. Distinct colours and structured grids make the interface clearly visible. Control and adjustments of both the navigator and connected TETRA radio can be made.
• Quick Navigation. Clear alert tones are given for incoming tickets and alarms, with the job ticket management display activated. Navigation modes and talkgroups can be activated depending on the job ticket information.
• Job ticketing & task management (storage of tasks/tickets).
• Status reporting.
• Forwarding of tickets and alarms.
• Remote relay control with Geo-fencing capabilities (up to 16x16 buttons).
• Control of connected radio.
• Remote control of other radios.
• Set automated procedures.
• Integrated navigation.
• Configure points-of-interest and customize icons on the map.
• Clean and Clear interface.
• Over-the-air updates.
Supported on Dimetra IP Compact and Dimetra IP Micro on all supported system releases.