The DRC9010 PC control console software for TETRA and MOTOTRBO radios is an infrastructure-independent workstation for TETRA and MOTOTRBO networks, providing various functions for controlling a single radio or fleets. The DRC9010 comprises speech events, SDS messages (Short Data Service), Call-Out and status messages for individual subscribers or groups. GPS, Remote Control and many more.
• Easy Operation. Operation with head set and possibly additional connected touch panel.
• Control of Several Central Office Radio Devices. Up to four radio devices may be controlled.
• Mobile and Stationary. For control centers, dispatcher and fleet management and for mobile operations control.
• Client-Server Operation. The DRC9010 Server manages the central radio devices. The workstations (clients) may be connected by standard Ethernet (IP).
• GPS Visualization. Display the position in the event of an emergency call. Monitoring the position of a single radio device up to several groups.
• Supervision of several control center radio sets.
• Administration of individual or group calls.
• List for administration of organizations, groups and individual subscribers (status screen).
• Dispatch and receipt of text messages.
• Dispatcher functions with state indication.
• Emergency call functionalities.
• Chronological list regarding speech events, status massages and SDS.
• Chronological schedules with filter function, export function.
• Display of GPS positions on vectorized maps and client-specific graphical material (aerial photos), tracking.
• Configurable user interface (configuration of elements, shortcuts, scale of screen display, etc.).
• Remote control capable.
• XML interface to a higher level control station.
• Optional extras: AVL/GIS system for map display, CallOut administration, TETRA remote function.
• TETRA or MOTOTRBO Network coverage.
• MTM800 FuG, MTM800 E, MTM5400, DM3xxx, DM4xxx series for control center radio device.
• Standard Windows PC, .NET framework 3.0, Serial/ USB port connection.
• Third party database licensing.
• Third Party Routing and Mapping Data.