Access to the Dimetra family of API’s
As we supply infrastructure and terminals, our suite of API’s gives you access to the elements you need to develop your own solutions.
Today, we and our partners provide a comprehensive range of solutions :
- Accessory Solutions
- Alarm & Telemetry
- Command & Control Room Solutions
- Custom Radio & Modems
- Imaging Solutions
- Location Based Services
- Network Management & Monitoring
- Training & Simulation
- Wireless Dispatcher / C&C
- Workforce Mobility
How It Works
Through the Dimetra Application Partner programme, developers can gain access to the world’s largest TETRA user base, with Motorola’s TETRA solutions being used in over 100 countries – from on-site enterprise users to the largest nationwide networks. Partners gain access to API documentation, software tools and lab support to facilitate their developments.
The comprehensive programme covers:
- Licensing of Motorola’s APIs to develop products and applications for Dimetra IP infrastructure and terminals
- Technical support from the Dimetra Interface Support Centre (DISC) team
- Certificate and Application partner logos available to allow partner to market their status as an Accredited Application Partner.
- Option to have applications tested at Motorola facility leading to granting of a Motorola “Tested Solution” certificate
- Option for joint marketing initiatives and Motorola sales partnerships for end solutions