- Operates in analog or MOTOTRBO digital mode with an LED indicating mode of operation.
- Reliable 100W Continuous Duty Cycle Operation.
- 12.5 or 25 kHz programmable channel spacing.
- Analog and MOTOTRBO digital conventional are all standard in one base station without the cost of additional software or hardware.
- Power supply functions over a wide range of voltages.
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant.
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital 12.5 kHz TDMA (6.25e compliant).
- Divides existing channel into two timeslots delivering twice the capacity through a single repeater.
- Supports MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect for increased wide area coverage.
- Supports MOTOTRBO Dynamic Mixed Mode (DMM) operation.
- Supports all MOTOTRBO modes of operation.
- Supports UHF and VHF Frequency bands.
MTR3000 programmed in MOTOTRBO mode: