- Broad calling range
- Rapid channel access
- Outstanding privacy
- High user and talkgroup capacity
- Adds to basic LTR functions
- Wider coverage area
- Seamless roaming
- Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI): Maintains signal
- Electronic serial number protection: Prevents unauthorized radio cloning
- Direct frequency assignment: Adds channels and sites over the air without taking radios out of service
Saves time and expense spent on researching multiple vendors and building a personalized system.
Creates a fully functional, integrated trunked two-way network.
ATS assigns each talkgroup its own channel, allowing multiple talkgroups simultaneous access while ensuring security.
Allows selection from some of the industry’s best components to customize coverage and capacity.
Wide coverage area and faster channel access
Lets users connect quickly and work effectively.
Transitions smoothly from conventional to LTR or PassPort systems.
Accomodates system expansion such as increased user and talkgroup capacity.
Versatile trunking options: