- Implement radio parameter changes and software updates from any convenient management location, quickly and efficiently.
- Minimize disruption to users by scheduling radio software updates to occur outside of operating hours.
- Use templates to streamline bulk programming operations.
- Simplify your installation with a solution that combines charging and programming of handheld radios.
- Implement effective software version control and auditing of the entire radio fleet.
- View the status of the radio fleet and your fleet managers’ activities, at a glance.
- Control system access using the flexible user permissions facility.
- Available in standalone (iTM One) and client server (iTM Enterprise) configurations - so you can start small and grow to as much as 150,000 radios.
- Re-use existing Windows PC hardware that meets the system requirements of the iTM application.
Simplified Radio Asset Management
Manually programming a fleet of radios is not just time consuming, it also reduces your productivity. By centralising and automating radio programming, software maintenance and upgrades, the Integrated Terminal Management (iTM) system from Motorola Solutions answers the call for a simplified and efficient approach to managing radios in the field.