- Supports a wide range of RFDS configurations with up to 3 receivers per carrier and duplexed or non-duplexed receive/transmit antennas
- Up to 8 carriers can be combined with just one Rx/Tx antenna
- Full redundancy option with site controller and base radio
- The MTS4 supports hybrid combiners, manual and auto tune cavity combiners
- Required battery capacity and heat dissipation is low due to excellent power efficiency and with two strong battery chargers, power supply costs are kept to an absolute minimum
- The 10 Watt configuration is extremely power efficient. Equipped with low noise fans, the MTS4 is fully operational up to 60°C at any power level up to 25 Watts after combining or 40 Watts without transmit combining
- Supports both cost efficient X.21 and E1 infrastructure links
- External alarm interface supports 15 alarm inputs and 2 external control outputs
- Lockable door equipped with standard alarm contacts – an effective intrusion detection system
The MTS4 is a powerful and extremely flexible base station with a range of cutting edge features for versatile installation and ultimate control.
Designed for Reliability and Easy Maintenance
Featuring the latest power-efficient technology, the MTS4 offers supreme reliability plus excellent access for easy servicing.
Totally Secure...Day and Night
No need to worry about theft or vandalism. The MTS4 includes the latest security features for total peace of mind.
DIMETRA MTS4 TETRA Base Station Datasheet