WiTACS is a professional and energy-efficient PC for in-vehicle use. The control panel is a touch screen display that provides a simple and easy interface for use with different MOTOTRBO radios.
In the world of advanced communications there is an increasing demand for a vehicle system that is able to use different radio technologies. WiTACS is suitable for public safety and commercial use for data transmission and navigation purposes, alarm management and database access.
A tablet running on the Android operating system is able to send and receive messages from its 7/10 inch touch screen display using MOTOTRBO and also 3G networks.
With WiTACS users can perform database queries using DMR data transmission. It is also possible to shoot a picture with the tablet camera or create word documents and send them all to the control room.
• Facilitates remote access to database for direct access to different services.
• Versatile product for more effective fleet management and resource deployment whilst taking full advantage of digital transmission.
• Data exchange using DMR and 3G networks.
• Touch screen display.
• Supports connection to GPS in MOTOTRBO radios or to external receiver and uses the GPS coordinates in many applications such as AVL.
• Database query (e.g. plate request information) or customised query.
• “Text to speech” functionality.
• Android OS.
• Pictures management.
• Document management.
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
MOTOTRBO radios with Bluetooth (4000 Series).
MOTOTRBO System Architecture
Conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus and Connect Plus.
Bluetooth, IP, MOTOTRBO, Android Tablet.