TRBOnet Phone Interconnect
Phone Interconnect is a software component available with TRBOnet Enterprise and TRBOnet PLUS. It allows to connect telephones and radios and also has a capability for a dispatcher to make/receive telephone calls through the Dispatcher Console, manage multiple phone lines and organize conferences.
Radio has a capability to initiate a phone call using Text Messages, DTMF and Contact List (for Wireline systems only).
Supported System Configurations
• Any system based on Control stations, using Transmit Interrupt.
• IP Connect to IPSC repeaters.
• MOTOTRBO NAI VOICE/DATA (available for release 2.3A).
• Analog systems and Connect Plus (with some limitations).
• Ability to make individual call from radios to telephones and vice versa.
• Support of group calls from telephones to radios.
• Dispatcher can connect with telephone users from Dispatch console.
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
MOTOTRBO radio with firmware 1.8 and above.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows Server.
UDP/IP connection to repeaters or USB cable for Control Radios.
MOTOTRBO System Architecture
Direct mode, Single MOTOTRBO repeaters, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Connect Plus.
SIP 2.0 and higher, SIP Trunk supported.