TRBOnet Mobile & TRBOnet Web Client
TRBOnet’s Mobile Client emulates regular console and delivers the most important dispatch information to the user’s Android-based device. It helps to exchange voice and data with 2-way radios, Android devices and Dispatchers via Wi-Fi or Cellular Data network. The solution also enables personnel and vehicle location tracking on the mobile device as well as the Emergency calls.
TRBOnet Web Client is an extension for TRBOnet Enterprise (starting version 3.0) and TRBOnet Plus software which allows Dispatchers to get access to a system using a web browser. Web Client is the best solution for carriers, operators and systems with huge number of users and remote supervisors.
• Automated response to specific events and conditions.
• PTT for Transmit and Receive on control stations.
• Group and Individual Radio Calls.
• Dispatcher Calls.
• Device-to-Device Individual Calls voice over IP.
• Emergency Alarm.
• Call Alert – signal about incoming call.
• GPS Positioning on mobile app and web console.
• Text Messaging on mobile app and web console.
• Job Ticketing on mobile app.
• Reporting available on web console.
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
MOTOTRBO radio with firmware 1.8 and above.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows Server.
UDP/IP connection to repeaters for data, USB cable for Control Radios for voice. NAI Data.
MOTOTRBO System Architecture
Direct mode, Single MOTOTRBO repeaters, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Connect Plus.
IIS Service enabled, Phone Interconnect module with SIP support enabled.