SmartPTT PLUS is a Motorola Sold & Supported dispatch software application for distributed MOTOTRBO radio networks. Standard functionalities include voice dispatch, texting, job ticketing, event logging and more. Optional features include GPS tracking, indoor location, voice recording, interoperability, telephone interconnect and a web client for remote system access. SmartPTT supports both the digital functions of the MOTOTRBO radios or their analog mode for a seamless migration to a DMR system.
SmartPTT Dispatcher Console is the software application installed on a Windows-based PC, which can be located at any distance from the controlled radio networks. The Dispatcher Console connects to the SmartPTT Radioserver(s) via IP to perform dispatching functions. The SmartPTT PLUS Radioserver communicates to radio subscribers via an IP wireline connection using the Network Application Interface (NAI Voice and NAI Data). SmartPTT PLUS supports operation in conventional systems, IPSC, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Connect Plus and Capacity Max.
How to Buy
- Agriculture, Airlines and Airports, Border and Coastal Security, Chemical Manufacturing, Metal Industries and Goods, Codes, Permitting and Inspections, Electricity, Emergency Medical Service (EMS), Emergency Response, Entertainment – Cruise Ships, Amusement Parks, Theaters, Sports Venues , Fire, Hospitals and Health Systems, Hotels, Resorts, Casinos and Convention Centers, Military and Defense, Mining, Oil and Gas - Petrochemical, Police, Public Administration, Public Transit, Railways and Railroad Operations, Taxi, Bus and Limo Service, Warehouse and Storage Companies
• Best solution for Capacity Max
• Enhanced radio subscriber monitoring and management.
• Increased coordination of work.
• Personnel safety.
• Rapid response to emergency.
• Improved performance discipline of employees.
• Cost management.
• Elimination of data transmission errors.
• Increased call capacity.
• Voice Dispatch
• Text and Data Transfer
• GPS Tracking
• Indoor Tracking
• Event Logging
• Voice Recording
• Telephone Interconnect
• Alarms and Lone Worker
• Fleet Management
• Job Ticketing
• Data Web Client
• Radio Network Bridging
• Repeater Network Monitoring
• Coverage Map
• Direct IP Connection
• Radio Hardware/ Releases Compatibility.
+ Radio Firmware Version R2.4 or higher
+ Repeater Firmware Version R2.4 or higher
+ Connect Plus version R1.5 or higher
• Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
+ Radio Server PC Specification:Intel Core i5 processor or higher, 4GB RAM or more, Hard drive at least 50 GB for, database server and voice recordings, Network adapter, Windows 7 (Windows 7 SP1), Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012 operating systems.
+ Dispatcher PC Specification: Intel Core i5 processor or higher, 4GB RAM or more, Hard drive at least 20 GB for database server, Sound card, Network adapter, Sound recording and playback devices (e.g. microphone and speakers), Windows 7 (Windows 7 SP1), Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10 operating systems, Video adapter, Screen resolution of 1366x768 or higher
• IP BANDWIDTH:
+ Between Server and MOTOTRBO infrastructure: 25 kbps per voice channel
+ Between Server and Client: 25 kbps per client per voice channel