SmartPTT Enterprise is a dispatch software application for distributed MOTOTRBO radio networks. Its functionalities include voice dispatch, GPS tracking, texting, job ticketing, voice recording, event logging and more. Optional features include interoperability, telephone interconnect, indoor location, web client and mobile application for remote system access.
SmartPTT supports both the digital functions of the MOTOTRBO radios or their analog mode for a seamless migration to a DMR system. SmartPTT Dispatcher Console is the software application installed on a Windows-based PC, which can be located at any distance from the controlled radio networks.
The Dispatcher Console connects to the SmartPTT Radioserver(s) via IP to perform dispatching functions. The SmartPTT Enterprise Radioserver communicates to radio subscribers via IP (conventional repeaters and IPSC) or through a combination of IP and control stations connected by USB and audio cables (Capacity Plus, LCP and Connect Plus)
- Agriculture, Airlines and Airports, Border and Coastal Security, Construction, Electricity, Emergency Medical Service (EMS), Emergency Response, Entertainment - Theaters & Cinemas, Fire, Healthcare & Hospitals, Manufacturing, Maritime Shipping and Seaport Operations, Military and Defense, Mining, Oil and Gas - Petrochemical, Police & Law Enforcement, Public Transit, Railways and Railroad Operations, Taxi, Bus and Limo Service, Warehouse & Storage
• Enhanced radio subscriber monitoring and management.
• Increased coordination of work.
• Personnel safety.
• Rapid response to emergency.
• Improved performance discipline of employees.
• Cost management.
• Elimination of data transmission errors.
• Increased call capacity.
• Voice Dispatch
• Text and Data Transfer
• GPS Tracking
• Indoor Tracking
• Event Logging
• Voice Recording
• Telephone Interconnect
• Alarms and Lone Worker
• Fleet Management
• Job Ticketing
• Web Client
• Radio Network Bridging
• Repeater Network Monitoring
• Direct IP Connection
• Mobile Application
Computer Hardware/Operating Systems
- Radio Hardware/ Releases Compatibility.
- Radio Firmware Versions Currently Supported by Motorola
- Repeater Firmware Versions Currently Supported by Motorola
- Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
- Radio Server PC Specification: Intel Core i5 processor or higher, 4GB RAM or more, Hard drive at least 50 GB for, database server and voice recordings, Network adapter, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2016 operating systems.
- Dispatcher PC Specification: Intel Core i5 processor or higher, 4GB RAM or more, Hard drive at least 20 GB for database server, Sound card, Network adapter, Sound recording and playback devices (e.g. microphone and speakers), Windows 8.1, Windows 10 operating systems, Video adapter, Screen resolution of 1366x768 or higher
- IP BANDWIDTH:
- Between Server and MOTOTRBO infrastructure: 25 kbps per voice channel
- Between Server and Client: 25 kbps per client per voice channel