Monivox Data Interface
The MoniVox® Data Interface cable (MVX150) allows capturing and transferring raw data between electronic devices (equipped with RS232 and GPIO) and MOTOTRBO mobile digital radios or base stations.
This interface allows the MOTOTRBO radio to acts as a modem, transferring data from one radio to another. Data can be stored in a PC or a data center, and could also be integrated with other custom MoniVox® applications.
• Data transfer even from remote areas.
• Interaction with MOTOTRBO radio network.
• Uses the MOTOTRBO radio as a modem.
• No data transfer monthly cost.
Communication Ports IN/OUT:
• 02 (two) RS232
• 04 (four) GPIO programmable
(IN – digital or analog, OUT – digital).
0º to 60ºC
Via MOTOTRBO radio (8 ~ 15VDC).
• Motorola MOTOTRBO DGM series.
• MoniVox Data Transfer (MVX150).