Manually programming a fleet of radios is not just time consuming, it also reduces your productivity. By centralising and automating radio programming, software maintenance and upgrades, our Integrated Terminal Management (iTM) system answers the call for a simplified and efficient approach to managing radios in the field.
Based on a centralised system architecture, Motorola’s iTM solution provides a number of benefits.
• Efficient Management. It allows you to deliver fast, flexible and controlled changes and upgrades to your radio fleet and you can seamlessly introduce enhancements and keep radios in service for more of the time - all with a rapid return on your investment.
• Simplified Asset Management. It greatly simplifies the scheduling and editing of jobs mak-ing it easy to transfer tasks to remote stations when needed. Multiple radio fleet managers (client users) can also set up versatile programming jobs concurrently, from any convenient location.
• Integration with Established Work Practices. iTM is perfectly suited for front line operation with handheld radios. Your staff members can simply place their radios into single or multi unit charger with programming capabilities at the end of a work shift – so when updates are required, these can occur automatically without impacting workforce productivity.
• Flexible configuration changes, software updates or feature activations to one or multiple radios.
• Allows multiple pre-defined radio profiles to be applied to one or more radios for flexible and rapid terminal re-configuration.
• Time scheduled and repeatable programming jobs to set up radios for special events.
• Audit by user name to diagnose errors or aid administrator training.
• System expansion and new terminal features can be implemented centrally via a license key.
• Online system backup. Allows full iTM operation during backup.
• Image Management: use the PICS image sharing platform to streamline audit trail.
iTM ENTERPRISE (SERVER) VERSION
PROXY - Hardware: Intel Core i3 3.0 3.0 GHz or above 4 GB RAM, 25GB of free hard disk space, at least one USB 2.0 port,Operating System: Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit).
CLIENT - Hardware: Intel Core i3 3.0 3.0 GHz or above 4 GB RAM, 25GB of free hard disk space, Operating System: Windows 7(32/64 bit), Windows 8.1(32/64 bit).
SERVER - Hardware (minimum requirement for supporting up to 150,000 radios):Intel Xeon 3 GHz, 8 GB RAM and 250 GB of free hard disk space, Operating Sys-tem: Windows Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (32/64 bit), Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit).