CMO is a multifunctional operating unit that allows communications between heterogeneous networks. CMO provides different management services, such as Dispatcher Functions, Radio Localisation, GPS navigation and Call Recording.
The framework is based on Interox System, a Client/Server architecture that guarantees maximum expandability of the number of Client and the future integration of new technologies.
With CMO, the radio audio is converted into a VOIP signal and sent from Server to Client and vice versa. This technology allows flexibility and remote control of the network. On request it is possible to customise the CMO functions and modules.
CMO is targeted at public and private administrations for security and control purposes and all authorities that need interconnections, localisation and coordination between operators working on a wide territory.
• Developed to serve public and private administrations for security and control purposes.
• The software is able to connect different types of users using different technologies (PMR, DMR, TETRA, GSM/ GPRS, PABX and HF). For example, a police headquarters, through CMO, is able to coordinate a complex scenario,
operated by different authorities such as firefighters, ambulance and police, using different radio devices.
• Client / Server architecture.
• GPS navigation, radio localisation.
• Call recording / Coding.
• VOIP based.
• Cross Patch functionality.
• Telephone Communications.
• Support heterogeneous technology.
• Cross Patch (telephone interconnect)
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
DM3600 release 1.4 or higher, compatible since release 01.02.03, RNDIS Motorola Driver, Motorola connection wire PMKN4016A.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
Workstation PC with Microsoft OS. IPv4/v6, one sound card device per channel and one port (Serial/USB) per channel. Suggested Pentium 4 or equivalent, 1Gb RAM, 50 Gb HDD.
iRadio Gateway hardware supplied by Eurocom Telecommunicazioni.
MOTOTRBO System Architecture
Conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus and Connect Plus.
Experience in MOTOTRBO radio programming. Basic OS and IT administration knowledge required.