Adeo-Interox Communication Station is a dispatcher platform developed to guarantee total interoperability between MOTOTRBO and all other radio technologies available on the market. Adeo-Interox solution offers dispatching functionalities, GPS based localisation and cross patch functions. The iRadio gateway provides the ability to cross connect DMR radios with TETRA, analogue radio, GSM, PBX (analog and IP), satellite phones, HF radio, and ASTRO.
Adeo-Interox offers two types of interoperability. The first interoperability type is “mediated” by the operator so that the control room can cross patch between MOTOTRBO users and other radio technology users. The second type offers the opportunity for the radio end user to direct patch his terminal with other technology. Directly from the field, the radio user can send a message that will enable group call involving telephone users, or any radio device from other technology (such as TETRA, ASTRO or 3G cell phones).
With this solution, it is possible to create static or dynamic conference call involving several different radio technologies. Adeo-Interox is ideal for any public or private organisations that need flexible interconnections, localisation and coordination of complete operations on a wide scale for emergency, security and control purposes.
• Interoperability: allows users to activate advanced interoperability functions between heterogeneous PMR networks.
• Worldwide diffusion of PMR communication: the IP protocol is supported by almost all communication service providers. This means that it is easy to obtain the worldwide extension of an IP link. This scenario enables Adeo Interox to extend every PMR communication throughout the world.
• Flexibility in communications: PMR networks can be used by any users on the IP network. With the Adeo Interox communication software or other standard VOIP applications, users can link to any PMR network interfaced by an I-Radio Gateway.
• New services: Adeo Interox provides the possibility for new applications for PMR users like IP multi-conference (video and voice), integrated messaging and presence services.
• Reduced network costs: thanks to the IP convergence, a single technology can be used for all the services (voice, video, data, radio).
Key technical features:
• Client /Server architecture.
• GPS navigation, radio localisation.
• Call recording.
• VOIP based.
• Cross Patch functionality (telephone interconnect).
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
DM3600 release 1.4 or higher, compatible since release 01.02.03, RNDIS Motorola Driver, Motorola connection wire PMKN4016A.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
Workstation PC with Microsoft OS. IPv4/v6, one sound card device per channel and one port (Serial/USB) per channel.
Suggested Pentium 4 or equivalent, 1Gb RAM, 50 Gb HDD.
iRadio Gateway hardware supplied by Eurocom Telecommunicazioni.
MOTOTRBO System Architecture
Conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus and Connect Plus.
Experience in MOTOTRBO radio programming.
Basic OS and IT administration knowledge required.