FirstPAGE Alarm Manager Family
SeQent’s FirstPAGE™ Alarm Manager automatically dispatches Alarm or Event notifications to MOTOTRBO radios, WAVE 5000, analog radios, pagers, email, smartphones, and tablets. When an Alarm or Event takes place, FirstPAGE Alarm Manager sends the notification to the first responder and will automatically escalate the Alarm through a specified hierarchy until it is cleared or acknowledged. Using FirstPAGE Alarm Manager allows the end-user to manage the entire lifecycle of Alarms or Events in real-time both on and off-site.
With automatic Alarm escalation, FirstPAGE Alarm Manager provides an innovative and reliable Alarm and Event management solution that will improve alarm response time and overall efficiency.
- Increase productivity
- Improve alarm response time
- Reduce unplanned downtime
- Increase product quality
- Improve decision-making
- Increase profitability
- Connectivity and interoperability
- Aligns with mobility and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) strategies
- Escalation Hierarchy: Built-in logic including attributes, delay before send, repeat and more
- Unlimited time and/or tip escalation levels
- Terminate Message: Sends terminate message to prevent unnecessary responses once the Event is cleared.
- Hot Reloadable: Server configuration is fully hot reloadable, allowing real-time changes to the live system with no impact to messages in process
- Flexible Escalation: Time and event-based escalation
- Interfaces to leading industrial automation systems and sources
- Windows 32 & 64-bit support
Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
Connect Plus - XRC 9000 or XRC 9100
non-Connect Plus - XPR 8380, XPR 8400, SLR 5000
Compatible with Conventional, Capacity Plus, Capacity Max, Linked Capacity Plus, IP Site Connect, Connect Plus, and WAVE 5000
Computer Hardware/ Operating Systems:
Windows 2K8, Windows 2K8R2, Windows 2K12, Windows 2K3, Windows 8.x, Windows 7.x, Windows 2K16