Trunked Radio & Incident Information Management
The MCC 7500 IP Logging Recorder and Archiving Interface Server provided by Motorola in partnership with Nice Systems offers a mission-critical IP-based digital logging solution for Dimetra System Release 6.x and 7.x and Dimetra IP Compact trunked radio systems. A fully integrated and certified IP radio recording and replay service for first responders and control centres.
Capturing vital information including radio ID, alias and talk group from every call is critical for fast, efficient incident response. Based on reliable IP technology, NICE trunked radio and incident information management systems process data quickly to help dispatchers take the most appropriate and immediate action.
How to Buy
- CHAT LIVE Representatives are currently unavailable
• Certified for Dimetra. Designed to work with the MCC 7500 Dispatch Console, this is the only fully integrated and certified IP radio recording and replay solution for Motorola Dimetra v6.x and v7.x radio systems.
• Fully Digital. Audio is recorded in its native vocoded format and stored in the exact form in which it was passed through the radio system. This eliminates any degradation for optimal audio quality.
• Safe and Secure. Secure capability to the dispatch console and archiving interface server provides true end to end encryption for the highest possible security.
• Graphical Icon Display. Tasks or events performed by the dispatcher such as emergency alarms, supergroup patches and changing tactical or normal selection on a talkgroup are presented as graphical icons in the NICE Inform™ application.
• NICE Inform™ Incident Information Management. Captures incident information such as audio (radio, telephony, VoIP, digital or analog), video, CAD or GIS that may be relevant for investigation, evaluation or
• Monitors and verifies communications and interactions.
• Captures any source of information including telephony, radio, video, screen, radar and VoIP.
• Records and stores all multimedia inputs while appending relevant additional electronic content such as pictures, reports, texts and faxes in one place.
• Advanced search parameters for all multimedia inputs - reviewers and investigators can locate an incident and associated data with pinpoint accuracy, saving time and resources.
• Reconstructs a 360°real-time view and consolidates multimedia in a single view, exactly as it happened.
• Organises specific and relevant incident and event information by Incident Folder, allowing instant and secure web-based access for authorised users.
• Flexible, rapid and secure information sharing by DVD or email.
• NICE Inform™ Media Player encrypts, authenticates, reviews and replays incident information offline or by external officials.
• Supports Motorola MCC 7500 IP Consoles and Motorola Archiving Interface Server (AIS).
• Support for Dimetra IP and Dimetra IP Compact systems.
Radio Requirements of NICE Trunked Radio and General Audio Recording and Incident Information Management Solutions
– all Motorola TETRA compliant radios.