GENWATCH3 - Air Traffic Information Access
GW3-ATIA creates centralized monitoring, management, reporting, analytics and notifications for Dimetra Systems. It allows users to easily view and monitor live radio and data traffic, report on system and subscriber activity as well as manage resources down to the subscriber level. Additional input steams such as UEM, IV&D and Enhanced Data and UNS, can be monitored simultaneously.
• GW3-ATIA customers will gain the ability to monitor, archive and report on all system activity. Enabling them to monitor, manage and report on all usage and configure their network accordingly.
• All system information flows to a central location, reducing the need for on-site technician visits, thus saving time and money.
• Users are also able to create triggers to be notified of system alarms, failures and interference.
• Compatible with all Dimetra Platforms.
• Reports are flexible, using MS Excel.
• Multi-Site and Multi-Tenancy Compatible.
• Data Archiving for an average of 5 years.
• All radio and data traffic information monitored realtime and available for forensic reporting and analysis.
• Solution also includes web-based dashboard views of system performance and status.
ATIA enabled to receive ATR info
Computer Hardware/ Operating Systems
- Desktop Host (Dimetra Compact or Micro) - Quad Core Processor - Windows 7or newer, 8GB RAM, 300GB HD,Office Pro 2013, 1GB Non-Integrated Graphics Card
- GW3-ATIA Server (Dimetra) - Server Class, Quad Core, 24 GB RAM, 2 TB of HD Space, Windows Server 2012,MS SQL 2014.