- Broad calling range
- Rapid channel access
- Outstanding privacy
- High user and talkgroup capacity
- Adds to basic LTC functions
- Wider coverage area
- Seamless roaming
- Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI): maintains signal
- Electronic serial number protection: Prevents unauthorized radio cloning
- Direct frequency assignment: Adds channels and sites over the air without taking radios out of service
14-character display uses icons and text to provide clear indication.
PassPort and LTR operation
Capable of accessing 15 trunked zones with up to 16 talkgroups per zones.
Keeps audio quality clean and crisp, even in noisy environments.
Quik Call IITM and MDC 1200 signaling
Sends and receives through features such as Push-to-Talk, Selective Call and Call Alert.
Programmable emergency button
Sounds alarm or alerts dispatcher in urgent situations.
Bypasses repeater and dispatcher for unit-to-unit communication.
Scans for higher-priority channel.
Allows users to send and receive calls.
Enables hands-free operation with optional headset.
Versatile trunking system options:
Wireless Data Communications
200MHz: 217–222MHz; VHF: 136-174MHz; UHF: 403–470, 450–512MHz
Nickel Metal Hydride
200 MHz, VHF, UHF
Programming software allows adjustable power output for varying coverage
5.4 x 2.26 x 1.5 in.
Quik Call II™, MDC-1200™, PassPort, LTR
16 or 32 conventional; up to 240 trunked
810 C, 810 D, 810 E
NiMH battery, intelli-charger, belt clip, antenna, operating instruction manual