Features and Benefits
Monitor vehicle location and behavior to increase safety and gain visibility
Meet compliance mandates and manage labor with accurate reporting and tracking.
- Gain real-time visibility into driver and vehicle performance to know where your drivers are located, at what speed they are driving and driving patterns.
- Identify excess idling, accurately schedule load pickups, and deploy the most appropriate truck to the closest customer.
- Reduce damaged inventory, increase the safety of your drivers and decrease insurance costs.
Enhance customer experience by empowering your drivers with mobility
- Track employee hours, avoid costly billing mistakes, and validate compliance with directives and mandates with automated reporting, time sheets and invoices.
Easily repair and maintain your fleets with automated processes and record-keeping
- Enable your drivers take on-the-spot transactions, instantly correct any mistake and place correction orders, and enable customers to track their shipments online.
- Ensure shipments are delivered on time by optimizing routes, communicating with drivers in real time, and keeping track of last-minute changes.
Motorola Fleet Management Solutions can help you in all areas of your transportation operations including:
- Use vehicle-performance data — made available by simply reading the truck's bar code or RFID tag — to plan maintenance activities.
- Minimize downtime and give technicians immediate access to information about maintenance history, parts availability and repair instructions.
- Request on-the-spot service by placing a phone call from the device's intgrated 3.5G cell phone or push-to-talk (PTT) function.
- Eliminate errors and record inspection data in a fraction of the time it takes to document these procedures with paper processes.
- Immediately report vehicle defects in the body, engine or under the hood, by sending an alert to the central database through a WLAN connection.
- Allow drivers to easily document proof of a vehicle's condition during the inspection process with a 3.2 megapixel auto-focus color camera.
- Dispatch and Scheduling
- Driver and Vehicle Tracking
- Driver Productivity
- Fleet Maintenance
- Load Management
- Pick-up and Delivery
- Regulatory Compliance