May 20, 2014, Beijing – Motorola Solutions (NYSC: MSI), a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers, attends the Chinese International Exhibition on Police Equipment - 2014 (7th annual convention), which opened today at the China National Convention Center, to display its latest integrated communication products and solutions for public security. During this exhibition, Motorola Solutions focuses on showcasing its high-tech innovations for “emergency communication,” “mobile police” and “command and control center,” while also demonstrating its capability to carry out ongoing advancements in public security and its purpose of “helping people be their best in the moments that matter.”
Focuses on serving China’s public security sector with three core values
Motorola Solutions has been dedicated to serving global and China’s public security customers. With its more than 85 years of innovation in this area of focus, deep understanding of customer needs and its rich portfolio, Motorola Solutions arms frontline staff involved in mission critical with communication lifelines, transforms their safety and efficiency, as well as protects every moment that matters. During the exhibition, with the theme of “Your Lifeline When Time is Critical,” Motorola Solutions showcases the three core values it brings to China’s public security users, which are a rich portfolio, fast response with more interconnection, as well as innovative convergence and seamless evolution. As a leader in public security communication, Motorola Solutions has been in an ongoing effort to provide a wide range of diverse, interconnected, technologically-advanced and easy-to-use wireless communication technologies and solutions to China’s public security sector. Meanwhile, Motorola Solutions has maintained a proactive strategy to keep up with the constantly changing security environment by continuously innovating current products and services.
With its rich portfolio, Motorola Solutions is able to provide a strong foothold in the area of public security by offering diverse solutions for customers depending on their varying requirements and applicable environments. From narrow-band communication to wide-band communication, from simple application to complex integration, and from simple voice command/control to comprehensive command/control involving multiple areas of application, Motorola Solutions can provide a wide range of solutions to meet the needs of customers. The ability of more efficient connectivity highlights the fact that Motorola Solutions’ products can flexibly connect different systems in accordance with the requirements, given various scenarios within both command and control centers, as well as in field activities. This enables users to process different types of information, and transmit them to the corresponding devices in the most suitable way, with the goal of being as responsive as possible. In addition, innovative integration highlights the accomplishments of Motorola Solutions in serving the global public security sector over the years, striving to lead technological advancement and applicability for seamless evolution into the communication systems from both narrow-band clusters to LTE technologies within public security.
To help visitors have a better understanding of Motorola Solutions’ core values, the company also simulates different application scenarios on-site during the exhibition to demonstrate the outstanding performance of various solutions in different mission-critical environments. These demonstrations include the use of both the TETRA and TEDS (TETRA Release 2) technologies.
Meeting different needs through ongoing innovation
Multiple new products represent another highlight for Motorola Solutions at this year’s exhibition. Featuring high-quality and innovative designs/concepts, these new products include the MTP6000 Series Portable Radios, the MTS1 Base Station, and the MTM5000 Series TETRA Mobile Radios.
MTP6000 Series Portable Radios: The world’s first TEDS-ready portable radio.
- It has the industry’s best guaranteed receiver sensitivity performance, an exceptional environment protection rating and a large vibrant display.
- It is the first portable radio equipped with an integrated digital camera supporting the Photograph and Intelligence Communication System (PICS). With PICS, evidential images, along with the relevant metadata, can be automatically uploaded to a secure image database. This saves precious time and crucial to a successful prosecution.
- It adopts the unique Digital Fingerprint technology to ensure the integrity of evidence.
MTS1 Base Station: The first portable base station that can be used outdoors.
- MTS1 base station is a small, rugged and easy-to-deploy solution for indoor and outdoor coverage application;
- It is based on a new high-performance hardware platform supporting TEDS, and can be upgraded to accommodate future applications.
- The outstanding receiving sensitivity helps reduce the number of base stations needed in areas with special coverage requirements.
- It is light-weight (just 20.5kg) and can be deployed quickly with a bigger coverage in various special indoor locations or blocked locations including tunnels as well as outdoor environments for emergency deployment.
MTM5000 Series TETRA Mobile Radios: Safer, smarter, faster radios that enable current and future critical communications.
- Hear and be heard in difficult environments with enhanced audio, and stay in touch with great coverage, improved RX sensitivity and high power options.
- Versatile installation connects end users in and around the vehicle up to 40m from the radio.
- Use TEDS for faster data communications to improve efficiency and safety.
Michael Jiang, chairman and president of Motorola Solutions (China), said, “Motorola Solutions has been dedicated to driving the innovation and development of police equipment and technologies. We put great importance on customers’ demand for a higher ROI, for mature and reliable technologies as well as for flexible and easy scalability. Our integrated communication solutions for public security can meet the needs of China’s public security customers for emergency communication in various scenarios. Also, Motorola Solutions has maintained a long-term and stable partnership with China’s mission-critical agencies including the Public Security Bureau, the Armed Police and the firefighting authorities. Going forward, we hope to continue to take advantage of many more innovative hi-tech products to further promote the development of China’s police equipment industry.”
Welcome to Motorola Solutions’ booth (Booth C-4) located in Hall 1 of the China National Convention Center in Beijing (May 20-23)
About Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.”
To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom or subscribe to our .