June 1, 2011
Motorola Solutions Expands PremierOne™ CSR to Microsoft SQL Server 2008 for Increased Flexibility and Savings for Cities and Counties
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. – June 1, 2011 – Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI) today expanded its Customer Service Request (CSR) portfolio with the release of PremierOne CSR 4.2, the first PremierOne CSR version available on both the Microsoft SQL 2008 Server and Oracle 11g platforms. Cities and counties can now choose between either database management system to deploy PremierOne based on their individual public service agency and 3-1-1 Contact Center needs.
- PremierOne CSR 4.2 enables improved functionality for citizen reporting of issues using a redesigned and enhanced Citizen Web user interface that has a more progressive look and feel, allowing for easier data entry and faster search.
- PremierOne CSR Citizen Web is the web front-end solution that allows citizens to bypass 311 phone support by going to a city or county web site to look for information and submit service requests, helping to reduce Contact Center call loads.
- With PremierOne CSR 4.2, Citizen Web is now fully mobile-enabled, allowing citizens to report issues on their smartphones and other mobile devices directly to an appropriate city or county department for action. Citizens can include attachments such as pictures from their PC or mobile device to assist in identifying specific issues being reported.
- Customers can deploy PremierOne CSR 4.2 on their own information technology (IT) systems or take advantage of Motorola’s Application Service Provider (ASP) hosted model, which relieves customers of the need to deploy new IT systems while retaining full security and operational control.
- Fully supporting the Open 311 Standards, CSR 4.2 is available now and being implemented by cities and counties across the U.S.
- Designed specifically for government, PremierOne CSR streamlines response by automatically routing service requests, weeding out duplicates and coordinating work among service teams. It automates work processes, dispatches crews, tracks progress, and keeps citizens informed, all while producing and maintaining statistical data for cities and counties.
- PremierOne CSR also helps reduce non-emergency calls to 911 lines and enables governments to communicate with citizens in multiple ways, over the phone or online.
Tim Boyle, vice president, Motorola Solutions
“The launch of PremierOne CSR 4.2 demonstrates Motorola Solutions’ ongoing commitment to provide CSR users continued product improvements and mobile-enabled solutions to help enhance citizen safety and service. The availability of two database management systems for PremierOne CSR also means a significant cost reduction for governments because they won’t be forced to implement a new IT platform with associated equipment, software and personnel costs.”
Website: PremierOne CSR
Whitepaper: Enabling Efficient Government with Location-Centric CRM
Blog: Next Generation Public Safety
Motorola Solutions Media Contacts