February 3, 2014
Minitor VI Two-Tone Voice Pager: Rugged, Reliable and Built for the Realities of Fire, Rescue Services
The needs and environments of volunteer firefighters and EMS personnel are unique and challenging. Budgets are small, distances great, cellular coverage spotty – yet the mission remains critical: helping to protect communities and helping to save lives. Since 1975, generations of volunteer firefighters, EMTs and paramedics across North America have relied on the Minitor pager to receive the call for help, wherever they are. Today, Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI) introduces the Minitor VI, our latest and most full-featured pager.
Small and light yet incredibly tough, the Minitor VI is built to get the job done right. Its improved receiver is designed for maximum range and intelligibility. The Minitor VI has been designed to survive the challenging conditions that first responders face in the field every day.
- The Minitor VI two-tone voice pager records and manages up to 16 minutes of messages, allowing for users to replay, skip, fast forward, rewind, lock, unlock and delete messages for quick review and prioritization of calls.
- Call alerts, memo announcements and vibrate types can be customized by call address so users know immediately who is paging them.
- Available in an Intrinsically Safe model for use around flammable gases, aerosols and particulates, the pager is built to be small and unobtrusive, yet tough enough to withstand searing heat, smoke, grime, water spray and many other challenges in the field.
- Every Minitor VI pager is put through a series of tests that simulate seven years of operation in the field.
- The Minitor VI comes with a rechargeable battery, able to last for several days and when that is not sufficient, offers an alkaline battery tray so users can change batteries in the field. Voice announcements also indicate battery levels, and an optional desktop charger with built-in audio amplifier ensures that a page can be heard throughout a home or place of business.
Motorola Solutions Media Contacts