November 18, 2014
Join Motorola Solutions, SeQent at Booth #432 in Anaheim, California for the Rockwell Automation Fair
Anaheim, Calif. (Rockwell Automation Fair, Booth #432) – Nov. 18, 2014 - SeQent, a Motorola Solutions provider, will showcase its proactive automated messaging system demonstration via Rockwell Automation software and Motorola MOTOTRBO™ digital two-way radios at the Rockwell Automation Fair. As the manufacturing industry continues to grow, so does the importance of boosting production and reducing unplanned downtime. This can be accomplished without needing to build a completely new infrastructure.
SeQent provides a bridge between hardware and software based on alarms and events that occur within plant floor equipment and applications. The application sends information to users’ end devices so they can make real-time decisions, which helps increase productivity, quality and profitability. That allows manufacturers the ability to reduce the number of devices staff carry on their belts and streamline communications to decrease unplanned downtime and stay competitive. Watch the video to learn more.
Why You Should Attend
- Learn at our forums how to reduce product development cycles, lower production costs and meet ever-changing regulatory requirements.
- Visit more than 100 exhibits from Rockwell Automation and our PartnerNetwork members to see the newest and most advanced power, control and information solutions.
- Participate in technical sessions and demonstration workshops on key automation and information issues and trends.
- Experience Rockwell Automation products firsthand in its hands-on labs.
- Meet experts from Rockwell Automation and our global PartnerNetwork, including Encompass Product Partners, OEMs, Solution Partners and others.
Website: Motorola Solutions
Website: Motorola Solutions - Manufacturing
Website: MOTOTRBO Two-Way Radios
Blog: Ready, Set, Automate! A Sneak Peak to the 2014 Automation Fair.
Motorola Solutions Media Contacts