Beijing, January 25, 2013 – Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI) todayannounced the completion of 2012 Motorola Solutions “Paike” Competition. The competition aims to provide Motorola Solutions customers, partners, employees and the public with an innovative, interactive platform through which they can use videos and images to discover Motorola Solutions in daily work and life. Thanks to the strong support and active response of the community, over 500 images have been collected after four months of intense competition. 32 outstanding submissions across the public safety, transportation, energy and public utilities, supply chain and logistics, retail, manufacturing, healthcare, hospitality, mobile operations, and mining industries have been selected and awarded prizes under the photography and video categories.
- The “Paike” Competition demonstrates the comprehensive array of applications in Motorola Solutions’ mission-critical solutions and how they can help government and enterprise customers to be their best in the moments that matter.
- For instance, the images submitted show metro workers and signal operators using the TETRA system in the day-to-day work; safety personnel on offshore oil platforms using anti-explosive radios to ensure the safety of their workers; a wireless network that maintains smooth connectivity, even at minus thirty degrees; and mobile data terminals that can help nurses deliver the right care, to the right patients.
- Motorola Solutions has also blended into our everyday lives. Competition participants have shown how Motorola Solutions has helped the development of the Beijing Metro system over the past 10 years, with many fans of radios showing off the Motorola Solutions two-way radios they have treasured for years.
- Motorola Solutions also hopes to use the growing popularity of social media to increase interaction with its customers, partners and employees to help company deeply understand the needs of its users, as well as provides a platform to share the wide-ranging wonderful industry applications.
- In addition, Motorola Solutions set up a special “Paike” Competition section on its Motorola Solutions Users Website and distributed updates on its official Weibo website, attracting messages and submissions from a large number of followers. These channels were also used to announce the results of the competition.
- Motorola Solutions would once again like to thank all of those who participated in the competition and made it such a great success!
Ms. Pan Yi, Marketing Director, China, Motorola Solutions
“We are delighted with the success of the “Paike” Competition and relish the opportunity to further deepen the understanding between us and our customers and partners. The active participation and great support of the contestants have far exceeded our expectations. Each image not only represents a moving story, it also demonstrates comprehensively how Motorola Solutions “help people be their best in the moments that matter”. On behalf of Motorola Solutions I would like to thank every contestant for helping to extend the reach and significance of the competition. In the future, Motorola Solutions will continue to leverage a range of platforms to illustrate abundant examples of its industry solutions.”
For more information, please visit:
Motorola Solutions “Paike” competition website: http://award.motorolasolutions.com/moto_events/ds_index.html
Motorola Solutions Community: http://weibo.com/motorolasolutions
About Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication products and services for enterprise and government customers. Through cutting-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI”.
For more information, please visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For more news about Motorola Solutions, please visit the Motorola Solutions Media Center or read our e-newsletter.
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2012 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Motorola Solutions Media Contacts