Radio to Radio Recording (R2R)
Radio-to-Radio Recording (R2R) provides customers with additional use of the data gathered from their radio transmissions. The R2R Recording solution allows network administrators to record, log and playback any group call on MOTOTRBO two-way radio networks. More importantly, this application allows users to record both radio-to-radio and phone-to-radio conversations. The application is very versatile and can monitor both Local and Wide Area Channels. Accessing the radio data is easily done via the intuitive desktop application. R2R never records dead air which makes listening to playbacks time efficient. Data is properly logged with detail information to make finding the information easy and effortless.
By recording their radio conversations, companies can later use this information to:
• Increase Customer service assurance by reviewing response actions to client requests.
• Improve training with the use of real-life material and examples.
• Minimise their legal liability by reviewing the radio recordings of specific incidents.
• Significantly improve accountability by reviewing the response of specific workers or talk groups.
• Enhance audit trails with the audio data of radio-to-radio and phone-to-radio communications.
• Intelligent recording: no dead air is ever captured.
• Files are saved in .wav format for easy download and playback.
• Detailed logging information (Channel IS, time and date stamp, file size).
• Records 1000’s of hours of audio that can be pushed for backup for archiving and safekeeping.
• Local and Wide Area Channel recording for a flexible solution.
• Intuitive interface for simple navigation.
Radio hardware / Releases compatibility
1 DM3600 or DM4800 series mobile radio per radio channel and/or radio talk group to be recorded. Radio firmware version 1.09.00 or greater.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
PC Dual-core 2GHZ CPU or higher, 4Gb RAM, Windows 7 Professional 32 or 64 bit or Windows 8 Professional 32 or 64 bit, 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN, PCI-E slots for Sound Cards per recorded channel/talk group.
MOTOTRBO System Architecture
Simplex, Conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus and Connect Plus.