Wireless Connected Dispatch & Tracking for Small Systems
Kolibri is a control room solution for radio dispatch, map-based tracking in mission critical environments. An easy and cost effective way of managing and monitoring resources that can be tailored to individual needs.
Dispatching and keeping track of resources using maps is fundamental for any control room. Kolibri can be seamlessly integrated with telephony, telemetry, video surveillance, incident management and other systems or tailored to specific needs. The wireless version uses wireless connections through a shared pool of radios to connect to one or more radio networks and can be combined with a wired-connected solution if required.
• Cost Effective for Small Networks. Wireless connection is ideal for networks with low voice traffic capacity and represents a much more affordable option.
• Supports Mobile or Isolated Control Rooms. Allows control rooms without a wired IP connection to connect to the radio network.
• Smooth Migration. The ability to simultaneously connect to multiple radio networks enables smooth migration scenarios.
• Remote Support. IP based architecture offers geographically dispersed multi-console configuration.
• High Availability. The optional use of redundant servers on different locations provides high availability and fault tolerance.
• Easily Adaptable. The strong configurability of the GUI and automated enterprise logic means Kolibri can be tailored to individual needs to meet specific customer requirements.
• High Situational Awareness. The integrated user interface for radio dispatch, map based tracking and optional other systems provides a high situational awareness.
• Seamless integration of dispatching and map based tracking.
• All dispatch operations also available on map.
• Voice communication and text messaging.
• Logging and replay of all events and speech.
• Radio system independent.
• Simultaneous use of multiple radio systems.
• True IP based architecture.
• Strong configurability to user requirements while remaining COTS.
• Scalable from single console to multi-console WAN configuration.
• Optional integration with other systems.
• Wireless connection uses a pool of radios shared by consoles - Kolibri Media Servers connect the radio pool to the IP infrastructure.
Requires one or more radio networks such as Dimetra or MOTOTRBO, a pool of one or more mobile radios, standard Windows PC platform and IP Infrastructure for Kolibri servers and consoles.
Radio Requirements of Kolibri wireless – all Motorola TETRA radios and all Dimetra IP releases.