TW251 Man-down App
An important addition to worker safety programs, the Tallysman TW251 is a software app for MOTOTRBO™ portable radios that provides an effective man-down monitoring system. Emergencies can be reported directly to other portable radios or sent to the TruFleet AVL application, which displays emergency status, sound and audible alert and can automatically e-mail emergency status.
• Improved Worker Safety.
• Configurable Tilt and no movement parameters.
• Advanced Algorithm to minimize false alarm (e.g. when running).
• Radio to Radio Emergency Reports or Radio to Hosted Application.
• DIGITAL & ANALOG MODE (Sends a standard MOTOTRBO™ emergency alarm).
• MAN-DOWN ALERT (By algorithmic evaluation of radio orientation and movement).
• PRE-WARNING ALER (Allows the worker to minimize false alarms).
• HEARTBEAT MESSAGING (Positive confirmation of communications link).
• GPS REPORT WITH PTT ID (Positive confirmation of location).
• INSTALLS ON MOTOTRBO™ EXPANSION BOARD (Enhance employee safety in the field).
• EASILY ENABLED / DISABLED (Ease of use).
Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility
- XPR 5000, 7000 series radios.
Computer Hardware/Operating Systems
Only required when emergency sent to TruFleet AVL Host application: Windows 7, 8 or 10 (32 or 64 bit), Dual Core Processor, 4 GB of RAM, 50 GB of disk space (mostly for the database and daily log files.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus 2.3 or above.