The TRS2090 is a specialized radio communication system for locomotives, metro trains and light rail. It has been designed according to the specifications for railway environmental requirements as defined in the European standards EN50155 and EN50121-3-2, EN 50121-4 and provides the complete set of 3rd party certifications. As a result, it is a very durable and rugged train radio system with minimal space requirements.
The Train Radio System TRS2090 with its sub-components ZSE2130 as the central control unit and COCO2137 as HMI is available in both, IP20 and IP65 ingress protection and can be mounted at critical locations within the rolling stock as well as in standard 19” (3HU) racks. The system uses an embedded MOTOTRBO mobile in either VHF or UHF as RF front end. A configuration with one or even two COCO2137 connected to the central control unitfor double headed trains is possible.
In railway networks the needs for equipment lifetime are much higher than for other markets. ErvoCom guarantees spare part support on PCB level for a minimum of 10 years after the system delivery.
Train Radio System TRS2090
• Voice communication in point to point, group call and emergency mode
• Hardware availability for direct implementation of on-board computer applications
• Transparent data traffic from/to on board computer systems
• Digital I/O’s for train control functions
• Train-Line interface to on-board PA (Public Address) systems
• Train-Line interface from/to INTERCOM and passenger emergency terminals
• Short message exchange (SDS)
• Railway proven HMI
• Excellent tactile button feedback
• Simple operation and menu navigation through Scroll & Select
• Separate emergency call button
• Display with automatic brightness sensor
• Keypad illumination
• Connectors for speaker, microphone and handset
• High-resolution TFT color display
Central Control Unit ZSE2130:
• Frequency bands VHF and UHF
• Train running number based call (functional addressing)
• Point-to-point voice calls
• Group calls
• Call priority control
• Call sub-addressing to PA- and INTERCOM systems
• Data interfaces from / to other on-bord systems
• Event, error, alarm and system-control messages via SDS
• Easy software update via USB stick
• MVB Interface (optional)
• VSWR error detection (optional)
• GPS positioning (optional)
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
Motorola DM, XPR, DGM Series.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
Ethernet, RS232, RS485, USB, E&M.
TCP, UDP, SIP, RTP (VoIP).
MOTOTRBO System Architecture
Conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Connect Plus.
The product is targeted at resellers who have system integration experience in the railway and public transportation business.