TRBOnet IP Gateway (SWIFT AGENT)
Each Swift Agent IP gateway is configured to be connected to a control radio and capable of monitoring a single radio channel. Typical use cases vary from analog-to-digital migration to remote control room solutions. A typical migration process may take months or even years to complete so the Swift Agent IP gateways can link both parts of your network so that communications will be seamless through the migration period.
The IP gateway makes it possible to manage and monitor a remote radio network installed in a geographically isolated location (where accessibility is difficult). It is possible for control radios to be installed hundreds of kilometres away from the control room, but such high latency (up to 300 msec delay) can be easily handled by the IP gateway. IP gateways are sold in two different form factors: A200 (compact version) and A001 (rack mounted unit).
- Control room solution
- Ideal for analog-to-digital migration
- Interfaces effortlessly to other radio platforms
- Capable of high latency environments
- Easily configured to connect multiple control radios to the server
- IP connection to the server
- Unattended operation (low maintenance)
- Supports a wide variety of analog radios
- Different form factors
Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility
- MOTOTRBO radios and repeaters.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus and Linked Capacity Plus 2.4 or above.
- Compatible with Capacity Max.