TRBOMOVE is an option board providing man down and dead man features for portable MOTOTRBO 3000 and 4000 radio series.
Using a built-in 3-axis accelerometer, TRBOMOVE monitors radio movements and triggers an emergency procedure when abnormal situations arise. The man-down and anti-movement functions allow the users to programme alarms to generate emergency call if a radio remains unmoved or tilted for longer than the defined duration of time. Both functions can be used together or separately. The additional local alarm function facilitates finding a radio in a noisy environment.
TRBOMOVE provides advanced features for improving the safety of radio users who work alone, in isolated environments or hazardous areas. The option board low consumption means that the radio can still be used for a whole shift without the need to recharge the battery.
TRBOMOVE can run on Saitel TRBOWAX or Motorola GOB option board making possible to fitin radio series 3000 and 4000. Although it was developed for portable radios, it can also be fitted in mobile radios.
• Provides key lone worker functionalities: man down, dead man, local alarm, emergency call setup.
• Seamless integration with Motorola MOTOTRBO radios 3000 and 4000 series.
• Suitable for radios with and without display.
• Digital mode supported.
• Low consumption meaning the radio can still be used for a whole shift without the need to recharge the battery.
• Can run on Saitel TRBOWAX or Motorola GOB option board.
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
Radio Hardware: any portable MOTOTRBO radio 3000 and 4000.