TETRA Interactive Display
Systel TETRA Interactive Display (TID) is a touch screen computing platform which allows for direct interfacing with a TETRA radio terminal.
The TID enables complete control of a TETRA radio through the computing platform, providing the ability to send unified messages with SDS, access the TETRA radio’s contact list and control the volume.
• Seamless Integration. With the minimal number of tabs, the user is able to send and receive data from the system, through the display. It provides real-time information over the air and complete control of the radio.
• High Resolution Display. The 65K colour display supports customised maps with zooming functionality for better location accuracy.
• Easy-to-use touch screen computing platform.
• High Resolution 65K colour display.
• Standalone device which can be integrated with existing backend systems to support business processes.
Requires TETRA network coverage, TETRA radio and interface cable. Supported by Dimetra IP Scalable.