SSIC Smart Serial Interface Cable
The Systel Smart Serial Interface Cable is a new interface between any Motorola Tetra portable radio and serial barcode readers. An effective solution for sending data from readers to individuals or storage applications via your TETRA radio.
Retrieving, sharing and storing data from barcode readers improves efficiency and enhances customer service. The SSIC Smart Serial Interface Cable enables users to easily use their TETRA radio to acquire information from readers and send it to one of more destinations, other Motorola TETRA radios or an application that stores and organises data.
• Long Lasting. The SSI cable is powered by a 1.2V rechargeable battery and has 10 hours working life depending on the Motorola barcode reader.
• Flexibility. Supports a wide range of linear and two dimensional barcodes.
• Easy to Carry. Compact and light for easily carrying around while at work
• Supports linear barcodes: Code_128, Code32, Code93, Ean13, Ean8,Isbn, Ismn,Ltf14 Jan13, Jan8, NumlyNumber, Pzn, Scc14, Sscc18, SwissPostParcel, UccEan128, Upc_E, UspsPicUccEan128.
• Supports two dimensional barcodes: AztecCode, DataMatrix, MacroPdf417, PDF417, QRCode, Semacode.
• Compact, fixable & easy to use.
Requires TETRA network coverage, Motorola portable radio and SSI cable.
Radio Requirements of Systel SSIC – applicable for Motorola MTH800, MTP850, MTP850S, MTP850Ex, MTP830S and MTP810Ex TETRA radios.