The PHOENYX suite allows to transfer different types of alarms or events coming from external sources (technology alarms I/O, personal alarms such as man-down, push-button, no-movement, pull-cord), fire system or nurse call, to the telephone system (PABX or GSM), radio system (MOTOTRBO/TETRA) and to the IT world.
PHOENYX uses alarm connectors I/O with external contacts and an IP interface where all contacts are set; serial interface (serial/IP) used in ESPA solution (nurse call) or RS-232 solution (Fire protection system). PHOENYX processes the data received by the source devices and transfers them as defined by the user, either: SMS, email, call, text or a generic text output. Alarms can be notified as a text or vocal message with internal IVR, due the security laws, focus of the lone worker solution.
PHOENYX suite support: Group management, different priority, acknowledge and reverse acknowledge, virtual environment (VMware or Virtual host Oracle). PHOENYX can be integrated into an existing infrastructure using standard technology instead of a proprietary platform which require specific phone, DECT system or base system. PHOENYX is a web-based solution configured and managed via a web interface from any PC connected via LAN without any client installation.
• Compatible with every telephone system VoIP and/or traditional (through a normal gateway) using standard phone protocols such as SIP, H323, IAX2
• Capable to capture every information or event towards any kind of mobile or fixed solution, whatever the brand, type or technology (DECT, IP-DECT, wi-fi, GSM, RTC, ISDN).
• No implementations or upgrades or replacement with proprietary hardware, using the existing environment and hardware.
• Developed in a Linux Debian environment and uses the most efficient programming language as .NET, Apache, etc.
• Information stored in MYSQL Database, which is encrypted and hidden in the normal user interface.
• Phoenyx can interface with an extensive range of alarm systems, including:
- Open/Close contacts (I/O)
- Serials (RS232, 422, 485, etc.)
- Fire System (different vendor)
- ESPA 4.4.4 protocol
- Printer server
- Personal alarms (man-down, push-button and nomovement) with different system
- Localisation on Radio Network, IP-DECT network, wi-fi and GSM via GPS with 3D maps (Bing!)
- Localisation through proprietary locators
- Nurse call (different vendor)
- ORACLE and Espresso
- Access control
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
MOTOTRBO/TETRA Radio with USB interface towards PC or MOTOTRBO/TETRA vehicular radio with USB interface toward PC.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
PC with Pentium® Dual Core minimum processor, Microsoft Windows® XP or later operating system, 2x250 GB HDD SATA, 3 GB of RAM, XGA (1024x768) of higher-resolution monitor, Virtualization software such as VMWARE or Virtual Box for Ubuntu OS.
USB port for MOTOTRBO radios. Ethernet card for web access.
MOTOTRBO System Architecture
A DMR radio or a DMR vehicular radio connected to PC via USB.