Eventide NexLog Voice Recorder for MOTOTRBO
Eventide's NexLog IP-based NexLog communications recorders are purpose-built Linux appliances specifically designed for mission-critical 24/7 operation in dispatch, air traffic management, emergency call-taking and other important communications environments.
Worldwide, users trust Eventide’s mission-critical recording systems to securely and reliably record, protect and reconstruct their most important interactions and related data. By capturing audio and metadata from Motorola Solutions’ product line of land-mobile radio systems, Eventide allows users to quickly locate specific recordings using PTT and/or TG IDs and package up all recordings involved in an incident for export to other parties, e.g. senior management, attorneys, HR, etc.
- Improved efficiency, safety and quality of operations by ensuring SOPs are being followed
- Reduce liability exposure by being able to validate proper procedures were followed during incidents
- Intuitive user interface with all the tools needed to locate, replay, package and export recordings in minutes, not hours
- Low-maintenance, Linux reliability with local support backed by an American manufacturer
- HTML5 browser interface allows access from any browser with access to the NexLog
- Linux reliability to ensure all recordings are captured all the time
- Incident management tools with the ability to upload video, PDF, Microsoft Word documents or other data to an incident
- Multi-tier security for chain of custody adherence in court cases
- Performance management tools to ensure SOPs are being followed
- Holistic view of performance with screen capture, quality assurance and automated operational reporting
- Supported by local Eventide partners
- Radio Hardware/ Releases Compatibility: for MOTOTRBO (Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus and IP Site Connect); XPR8380, XPR8400, SLR1000, SLR5700 SLR 8000 or MTR3000 repeaters with NAI-voice licenses
- Computer Hardware / Operating Systems: The NexLog application runs on an Eventide-provided recording appliance. The only other hardware needed is one or more network-connected devices with browser (Windows, MAC, iOS or Android) for configuration, replay and export of recordings.
- IP Technology: At least one IP connection to the recorder is required. The NexLog supports up to 4 IP interfaces
- Interfaces: MOTOTRBO requires NAI-Voice enabled repeaters
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus 2.5