Network Systems Monitor
NSM is a simple, clear, true real-time application that can be taken anywhere. With an easy to deploy low bandwidth secure web socket network interface, Click-Once client installation and fully persistent data storage, use NSM Fleet in operations from simple fleet monitoring to critical emergency call taking and dispatch. Built for public safety resilience and security, NSM Fleet is suited for both enterprise and government fleet solutions.
• CAD Efficiency & Response Times.
Improve mobile fleet productivity, performance and situational awareness with Computer Aided Dispatch functionality.
• Flexible Deployments. Proven to reliably track thousands of active vehicles and events in true real time over consumer grade wireless 3G public cellular connections, where NSM client workstations can be easily deployed and upgraded using web based Click Once deployment.
• Visual Replay. Recall critical event data and visualize it instantly on screen with quick replay functionality from any NSM client workstation.
• Open API. Use the NSM (REST) Application Programming Interface to integrate your custom application to perform tasks such as triggering new events from third party applications, assigning units or modifying unit and event properties. Export data directly via the API or from the NSM client workstation to either XML or CSV format.
• Internet ready - Access the service in real time, from anywhere, using bandwidth optimised - secure web connections.
• True real time visualisation - no caching - no polling - data visualised when it is received by the network.
• Real time device mapping via fast private tile based map services (based on Open Street map, Google Maps, Bing Maps or any other WMS compliant mapping service).
• Lifetime data recording, including one touch replay of device movements and event chronology.
• Proven technology used internally by Motorola Solutions Managed Services in public safety solutions.
• Multi radio platform - Supports Tetra/Dimetra (via SDR), ASTRO P25 (via UNS) and Premier MDC Mobile Data based Systems.
• Permission based login - for allocating functionality to each login.
Supported on Dimetra IP Scalable Release 7.x and above.
CLIENT - Operating System Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8+, RAM 2GB or higher, Software Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (or higher), Network 3G/GPRS connectivity to NSM server or faster.
SERVER - Radio System (TETRA) Dimetra IP on Release 7.1 or later with SDR, Operating System Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2+ (IIS 7+ and MSMQ), RAM 2GB or higher, Software Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (or Express for limited history), Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (or higher), (optional) Industry standard machine for hosting private Open Street Map web services, (optional) Customer supplied licensing for third party Google or Bing mapping licensing.