Mimer SoftRadio (TETRA)
Mimer SoftRadio is a VoIP dispatch application that allows communication with radio users on different types of networks. It works over LAN, WAN and also over the Internet. The system can be connected to a standard mobile radio, for example an MTM5400. The functions programmed into that radio can be used from the operator position with the help of a virtual control head.
Being able to manage your radios from anywhere enhances operational efficiency. Mimer SoftRadio presents virtual control heads for TETRA radios as well as other types of two-way radio, giving the feeling of sitting in front of the radio.
The dispatcher can handle a number of Tetra radios as well as other radios, phones, intercoms etc from the same PC software and using the same audio accessories. Each radio can also be shared among many operators at the same time.
The system also makes a perfect solution for backup purposes since you can switch over to DMO mode remotely, if the TETRA system fails. If you also have the radio installed with good coverage it will be a lifeline until the TETRA system is running again.
• Remote Control. Offers the ability to remotely control one or more TETRA radios from any PC; or control each radio from many PCs to build up control rooms. It feels like sitting in front of the radio.
• Simple Radio Interface. Easy to understand Graphical User Interface with a virtual control head providing the appearance of a radio screen.
• Flexible All-in-One Solution. Multiple types of radios and multiple locations can be integrated, making it easy to incorporate into existing systems.
• Redundancy. The system has no central controller that becomes the "weak link in the chain". All intelligence is distributed beween the interface by the radio and the PC software. Between them is just standard IP.
• Graphical User Interface (GUI) looks and feels the same as a radio.
• Talkgroup calls, individual calls, textmessaging etc.
• Each operator can control one or many TETRA radios, and/or other radios, as a standard the software supports 8 or 30 radios, which can be expanded upon request.
• Each radio can be remote controlled by many operators.
• Proven technology with more than 1500 radios across 50+ countries.
• The system is not TETRA platform dependent.
• Desktop microphones and other tailor made accessories provided.
• Works with standard PC audio accessories.
• Add-ons to the system includes cross patch between TETRA, analogue and DMR; phone connection; voice recording; status message logging; GPS based map system; and I/O control.
- Runs on Windows PC´s, preferably with WIN10.
- The PC needs an IP network connection and an audio card with accessories.
- The software is well adapted for use on touch screen PC´s.
Supported on all platforms, including Dimetra IP Scalable, Dimetra IP Compact and Dimetra IP Micro.
The system also runs in Direct Mode.