iTalkie™ is both a dispatch and an interoperability solution that bridges different types of users with different services. Users can be 2-way radios, personal computers, Windows tablets and smartphones, WiFi-enabled rugged mobile computers and phone callers. Services are traditional voice and text dispatch, logging/recording, GPS-based automatic vehicle location (AVL), email, alert notifications, telephone interconnects, and others.
The solution is modular and grows as needed: it uniquely allows customers to tailor the solution to their requirements and expand it as needed. It can start as a simple call logger for a small radio network and grow it to work with tenths of control stations with thousands of radios, PDAs, PCs and dispatchers in multiple sites.
• Use one simple set of plug-and-play components to build bottom up any type of solution: mutlifunction server, console, thin client, PA gateway and remote messaging client.
• The multifunction server can be used as part of a dispatch solution or by itself for HD call recording, telephone interconnect, dispatch, email and serial (COM) communication, alert notifications with distribution lists, GPS and telemetry.
• The server can also be used as middleware for 3rd party messaging-based (hospitality, building management, etc.) and AVL tracking applications.
• It can export raw GPS data to 3rd party tracking applications such as Versatrans, Transloc and NISC.
• Thin client for simple RoIP voice and text dispatch console for voice, text, GPS and telephone interconnect.
• Gateway to make calls to an overhead paging (PA) system.
• Remote messaging client designed for tablets mounted on vehicle dashboards.
• Support both multicast and unicast communications.
• Interface to SCADA systems and PLCs.
• Works on any MOTOTRBO topology, including Connect Plus.
• Voice path requires a control station, while data is handled either via control station or via a wireline (IP) connection to repeaters or XRC controllers.
• Indoor positioning to send alerts on emergency or proximity to iBeacon with last known location, as well as real-time display and historical browser-based reporting.
Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility
Any Motorola MOTOTRBO radio configuration including Connect Plus.
Computer Hardware/Operating Systems
MS-Windows 7 or greater (including Windows Server) with 1.5GHz CPU and 1GB RAM.
USB for control stations for voice path, Data via control station or Ethernet for data NAI repeater interface or XRC controller. Ethernet for other network access.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus 2.3 and above.
- Compatible with Connect Plus 1.4 and above