The option board DMR910 expands the DP3000 MOTOTRBO radio series with additional emergency call functions thanks to a Man Down and motion sensor. The DMR910 can be used in variety of situations to ensure safety and monitoring of lone workers such as security guards and prison supervision, plant security and security against theft of mobile properties. The Man Down sensor recognises changes in state and motion. Both functions, which may be activated individually or combined, release the emergency call scheme as programmed in the device.
In conjunction with the optional ISM function, a guard control system can be deployed: The DMR910 can receive signals from ISM beacons and transmit them as detected checkpoints to the Real-Time Guarding software RTG6000. These ISM beacons ISM762 from ATS Elektronik are built into the object. As they are either battery or electronically operated, they are network-independent. As soon as an activated DMR910 is within reach of an ISM beacon it receives its individual ID and automatically transmits it to the RTG6000.
• Man Down and motion sensor for motion and state recognition.
• No movement (motion alert).
• Theft alert in case of motion.
• ISM-Interface (889MHz) to Indoor-Radio-Localisation.
• Communication with guardiX-ISM.
• Real time guarding.
• Programmable function of Man Down and triggering angle.
• Pre-alert via radio loud speaker.
• Call out.
• Transmission of GPS position as a function of events (e.g. emergency call button).
• Special User Functions.
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
MOTOTRBO DP3400/01, DP3600/01.
PC with USB-Port, MS Windows XP.
DMR9100 programming software, Motorola programming cable PMKN4012.
MOTOTRBO System Architecture
Single Site, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus.