Firmware application for the Generic Option Board to allow the MOTOTRBO radio to support LTR, Classic PassPort and Enhanced PassPort in Analog mode.
Provides a clear migration path from Analog operation to Digital operation for users with existing LTR or PassPort systems/networks.
• QA01839, available as a factory installed option in North America.
• Allows users to add digital capable radios to their existing analog fleet to facilitate migration to digital operation.
• Allows users to operate one radio on MOTOTRBO digital platforms (except for Connect Plus) and Analog LTR and/ or PassPort.
• Up to 256 Zones, up to 256 Groups/Channels per Zone.
*Supports over 2000 total Groups/Channels.
• Programming via standard MOTOTRBO USB programming cable.
• Field upgradeable via standard MOTOTRBO USB programming cable.
• (LTR/Conventional) Pre-Only MDC PTT ID.
• (LTR/Conventional) User selectable scanning across Zones.
• (LTR/PassPort) User selectable Group Scan.
• (PassPort) Enhanced and Classic operation.
• (Enhanced PassPort) Integrated network Emergency call operation.
• (Enhanced PassPort) Subscriber priority access.
• (Enhanced PassPort) Automatic Channel backup.
• (Enhanced PassPort) Expanded neighbor list.
• (Enhanced PassPort) Message Trunking.
• (Enhanced PassPort) Roam registration on free channel.
Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility.
Analog Capable MOTOTRBO radio with a Generic Option Board installed.
A PC running Windows XP or later is required for programming the option board with the winSJIppTRBO programming software using the standard MOTOTRBO programming cable.