Alarm Management & Staff Safety Solution
ZONITH Offshore Oil & Gas Alarm Management and Staff Safety Solution is a critical alarm monitoring system for offshore rigs. An effective way of quickly identifying and resolving faults to avoid downtime and potentially dangerous situations.
Critical alarm monitoring and fast fault resolution are essential in advanced offshore installations to avoid downtime, danger to employees or damage to machinery. The ZONITH Offshore Oil & Gas Alarm Management and Staff Safety Solution identifies and resolves faults quickly in harsh and potentially explosive environments where resources are limited.
• Constant Monitoring. Keeps a constant ‘around the clock’ check on alarms to ensure the installation is as safe as it can possible be. Also performs a TETRA network alive check.
• Fast Response and Communication. Immediately identifies faults and sends a TETRA alarm paging alert via SDS using fire alarm systems, rig control networks, drill control networks and general alarm systems.
• Easy Interfacing. Interfaces to distributed alarm systems via OPC, ESPA4.4.4 or SNMP.
• Safety First. Protects lone workers on the rig using SDS messaging on TETRA radios.
• TETRA alarm paging via SDS from fire alarm systems, rig control networks (RCN), drill control networks (DCN) and the general alarm (GA) system.
• Interfacing to distributed alarm systems via OPC, ESPA4.4.4 or SNMP.
• Low power emergency shutdown via TETRA radios.
• Lone-worker protection using SDS messaging on TETRA radios.
• TETRA network alive check.
Interfaces to Dimetra via a Direct Short Data Router interface and Mobile TETRA radio PEI interface. The solution is entirely Windows based and requires a Windows Server and interfacing hardware.
Radio Requirements of the ZONITH Offshore Oil & Gas Alarm Management and Staff Safety Solution – applicable for all TETRA radios with displays (ATEX and Non-ATEX).