Our Quality Policy
Motorola Solutions is a global leader in mission-critical communications. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services make cities safer and help communities and businesses thrive.
We set rigorous objectives and targets for our Environment, Health, Safety and Quality (EHSQ) Management System. At the same time, we deliver high-quality, innovative solutions while minimizing our environmental impact, maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and upholding our Code of Business Conduct.
To do this, we:
- Collaborate with customers, suppliers and the communities we serve for ongoing feedback
- Reduce our environmental impact by designing and manufacturing our products for sustainable use of natural resources
- Eliminate occupational injury and illness risks, and engage our employees in promoting a safe and healthy workplace
- Comply with all regulatory, customer, Motorola Solutions and ISO requirements related to EHSQ
- Require suppliers to operate within our Supplier Code of Conduct and EHSQ requirements
- Regularly measure EHSQ performance, drive continual improvement and communicate progress and key issues to senior leaders and stakeholders
This policy reflects our company’s commitment to excellence and dedication to our employees, customers and the environment.
Chairman and CEO
Our Quality Commitment
Customer Advocacy: Capturing Your Voice to Drive Improvement Efforts
Customer feedback is essential to providing you with the products, services and solutions you depend on for your mission-critical applications.
Feedback is collected in many ways including through our sales channels, annual customer surveys, transactional surveys, partner conferences, call center activity, and more. The feedback collected from our customer advocacy programs has a direct impact on our continual improvement efforts.
Integrated Management System: Processes That Ensure We Meet Our Commitments
Our Integrated Management System supports the overall strategy for the organization to ensure all teams are aligned to meet our strategic goals, objectives and commitments. We have processes in place to support our compliance or certification to various ISO Standards. Download our Integrated Management System brochure.
History of Quality: Our Legacy of Continuous Improvement
Motorola developed the Six Sigma quality improvement process in 1986 which became a global standard across many industries by providing a common language for measuring quality. Today, Motorola Solutions applies a Lean Six Sigma methodology in our continuous improvement efforts.