Add Capacity: Too many users and devices in one area can block access to the network. Quickly concentrate additional capacity where it’s needed most and overcome congestion.
Aerial Platforms: Altitude can make all the difference in coverage range and quality. From quickly launched drones to tethered balloons and more, aerial platforms give you the flexibility of temporary or even semi permanent coverage zones.
Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery: Ensure uninterrupted communications with the perfect combination of large to small solutions for immediate use where fixed infrastructure has failed or been damaged.
Extreme Mobility: Ranging from always on solutions such as in your vehicle, to quick and easy drop and go tactical cases and trailers, you have secure access to real-time information every step of the way.
Improve Coverage: Even the best designed networks can have problematic coverage areas due to geography, building construction and other factors. LTE Portable Infrastructure can help improve or completely eliminate your problem areas.
Secure Communications: Establish secure communication bubbles around teams, vehicles and structures to ensure private communications and information protection for events, SWAT operations, undercover investigations and command posts.
- Real-Time Information: Access fast, broadband services including voice, video, data and chat.
- Always On or Quickly Set Up: No matter the location or the situation, a flexible mix of portable and ultra-portable infrastructure ensures coverage and capacity.
- Standards-Based Technology: Interoperate with equipment from multiple vendors.
- Scalability and Expandability: Create a complete LTE network with the coverage and capacity you need.
- Centralized Operations and Management: Comprehensive network configuration, provisioning, performance & local alarm monitoring.
- High Availability: Evolved Packet Core and base station together contribute to high availability.
- Applications Suite:
- High-definition video streaming using Motorola Solutions Real-Time Video Intelligence (RTVI).
- Seamless voice interoperability across LMR (land mobile radio) and broadband networks, and secure VoIP push-to-talk calls with WAVE Work Group Communications.
- Greater situational awareness through real-time tracking of personnel location and status with Integrated Command and Control.