Wired Connected Dispatch & Tracking for Large Systems
Kolibri is a control room solution for radio dispatch, map-based tracking in mission critical environments. An easy and cost effective way of managing and monitoring resources that can be tailored to individual needs.
Dispatching and keeping track of resources using maps is fundamental for any control room. Kolibri can be seamlessly integrated with telephony, telemetry, video surveillance, incident management and other systems or tailored to specific needs. The wired version uses an IP wired connection to one or more radio networks and can be combined with a wireless solution if required.
• Cost Effective for Large Networks. Wired connection is ideal for networks with high voice traffic capacity.
• Supports a Variety of Control Rooms. IP based architecture enables a high scalability from a single console to a large, geographically dispersed multiconsole configuration.
• Smooth Migration. The ability to simultaneously connect to multiple radio networks enables smooth migration scenarios.
• High Availability. The optional use of redundant servers on different locations provides high availability and fault tolerance.
• Easily Adaptable. The strong configurability of the GUI and automated enterprise logic means Kolibri can be tailored to individual needs to meet specific customer requirements.
• High Situational Awareness. The integrated user interface for radio dispatch, map based tracking and optional other systems provides a high situational awareness.
• Seamless integration of dispatching and map based tracking.
• All dispatch operations also available on map.
• Voice communication and text messaging.
• Logging and replay of all events and speech.
• Radio system independent.
• Simultaneous use of multiple radio systems.
• True IP based architecture.
• Strong configurability to user requirements while remaining COTS.
• Scalable from single console to multi-console WAN configuration.
• Optional integration with other systems.
• Wired IP connections to radio networks.
Requires one or more radio networks such as Dimetra or MOTOTRBO, a wired IP connection to radio network infrastructure, radio network console interface licences and equipment, standard Windows PC platform and IP Infrastructure for Kolibri servers and consoles.
Radio Requirements of Kolibri wired – all Motorola TETRA radios and all Dimetra IP releases.