TETRA Full Vision Alive Checker
ZONITH Full Vision System Alive Checker is a Dimetra compatible software package that monitors both the Full Vision Network Monitoring system and Dimetra base station. An efficient alarm control system that ensures the network is always fully operational for maximum effectiveness.
Keeping your network fully operational is vital in order to maintain safety and efficiency. ZONITH Full Vision System Alive Checker monitors your network and the Dimetra base station, checking alarms and polling the Full Vision server to confirm all is running smoothly. Any network failures are intelligently communicated to the technical resource team by TETRA or GSM messaging.
• Constant Monitoring. Monitors alarms and regularly poles the Full Vision server to ensure that the network is fully operational.
• Intelligent Communication. When an alarm is raised or a network failure arises, the ZONITH application will intelligently notify the technical resource team using TETRA or GSM messaging.
• Easy Connection to Dimetra. ZONITH software interfaces with the Dimetra network via a short data router.
• Safe and Efficient. A safe solution with communication between Full Vision and the Alarm Control System monitored via “heart beats”.
• Instant notification from FullVision to the network administrator on duty.
• Quick response to network faults.
• Notifications and escalations based on ZONITH Watch Scheduler.
• Communication via TETRA or GSM messaging.
• Alarm notification escalates to GSM if there is a failure in the Dimetra network or if the maintenance staff is out of TETRA coverage.
• Preventive maintenance alerts from FullVision are communicated to maintenance staff before the fault actually appears.
• Early response from 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support as they can be notified via SMS or Email.
• Safe solution as the communication between FullVision and the Alarm Control System is monitored via “heart beats”.
Interfaces to Dimetra via a Direct Short Data Router interface and Mobile TETRA radio PEI interface.
The solution is entirely Windows based and requires a Windows Server and interfacing hardware.
Radio Requirements of the Dimetra Full Vision System Alive Checker – applicable for all TETRA radios with display.