- For more than 65 years Motorola has been a leading provider of interoperable communications for public safety and first responders. The ASTRO ® 25 network provides enhanced features and benefits.
- Immediate and assured voice - the ASTRO 25 network design provides rapid response when the push to talk is activated. Superior call processing means that an officer's call get's through.
- IP flexibility and dependability - allowing both voice and data over a common IP based network providing optimal mission critical message delivery.
- System flexibility - Multiple system configurations available to meet the needs of agencies whether they are small communities to statewide systems.
- Standards based - Meets the project 25 standard for interoperability giving you a framework to maximize technology longevity.
- Interoperability - Ability to communicate seamlessly with other agencies and jurisdictions that have Project 25 compliant systems.
- Seamless mobility - across multiple integrated data, HPD, and Mesh networks using the Multi-net Mobility router.
- End-to-end encryption - allow you to protect critical information with encrypted communications.
- Network security - built in to the ASTRO ® 25 network is robust network security features to protect your system for attacks.
- Proven success - Motorola has more installed project 25 networks world wide with public safety agencies. This proven success can provide you the confidence you need that Motorola can meet your needs.