- Pre-configured, pre-built, pre-tested - Each customer environment is different and Motorola designs the right solution to meet your specific network architecture needs.
- Fully integrated RF site - Includes the shelter, antenna, Motorola radio equipment, trailer, backhaul and generator with fuel for continuous, self-contained usage for up to seven days without refueling (depending on configuration).
- Easy to transport - The system can be transported to the site either by land (F350 truck) or air drop-in (helicopter lift).
- Quick to deploy - In less than 30 minutes, one person can completely setup and integrate the system into existing Motorola Radio Networks.
- Electrically or hydraulically operated masts - Variable heights of 65, 85 and 100 feet provide optimal coverage.
- Un-guyed tower - Raised and lowered either electrically or hydraulically. The tower is stable and meets TIA/EIA specifications for standard antenna arrangement.
- Safety and stability - Leveling jacks and 4-wheel electronic brakes add safety and stability and is self-grounded with deployment of downriggers.
Preparation is Critical: The world we live in is changing and preparation is critical. Whether it's adding capacity to cover a sporting or entertainment event, ensuring greater coverage for emergencies, or quickly replacing downed communications due to a disaster, how fast you can respond will determine the success or failure of your public safety first responders. Motorola's deployable solution are cost effective, dependable, reliable, and addresses your need for additional communications power for emergency response. But picking the right deployable solution for you requires planning and expertise. Motorola's public safety two-way radio communications experts will work closely with you to understand your environment, the area you need to cover, the tower height that will give you optimal coverage, and numerous other ancillary factors to customize the best solution that fits your needs.
A unique solution for your unique environment: Motorola RF Site on Wheels deployable solutions uniquely fit your need for dependable, temporary augmentation of your existing network or for rapid recovery from catastrophic failure.