Elcomplus’ SmartPTT Mobile allows voice and data access to your Motorola MOTOTRBO digital radio system from virtually anywhere in the world using your Android or iOS tablet or smartphone.
The voice capabilities include private, group and all calls.
Data capabilities include GPS tracking and texting.
- Agriculture, Airlines and Airports, Border and Coastal Security, Chemical Manufacturing, Metal Industries and Goods, Codes, Permitting and Inspections, Electricity, Emergency Medical Service (EMS), Emergency Response, Fire, Hospitals and Health Systems, Hotels, Resorts, Casinos and Convention Centers, Maritime Shipping and Seaport Operations, Military and Defense, Mining, Oil and Gas - Petrochemical, Police, Public Administration, Public Transit, Railways and Railroad Operations, Taxi, Bus and Limo Service, Warehouse and Storage Companies
• Mobile App to Radios & Dispatchers: When out of the radio coverage area or off-duty without a radio a mobile app user can still access the MOTOTRBO radio system and communicate with SmartPTT dispatchers and MOTOTRBO radio subscribers.
• Radios to Mobile App: If a radio user needs to get in touch with a supervisor that is unavailable by radio, the radio user can call that supervisor through the radio system using the mobile application*.
• Dispatchers to Mobile App: Dispatchers can exchange text messages and voice calls with mobile application users.
*Requires mobile app to run on the device
• Private, group and all calls.
• GPS tracking.
• Text messages.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
- SmartPTT Mobile 2.0 is compatible only with SmartPTT Enterprise version 8.8 and higher. Interfaces.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus & Linked Capacity Plus 2.5 and later.
- Wi-Fi (recommended), 3G/4G cellular networks.
- Android 4.3 and later, iOS 8.4 and later.